Number of Vacancy: 1
• Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
• Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
• Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
• Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, etc.).
• Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
• Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
• Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance.
• Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.).
• Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
• Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
• Attending industry events, presentation and conferences to generate new business leads.
• Setting activity and revenue targets for sales.
• Networking with other directors in order to generate new business for the company.
Job Nature: Full-time
• Educational Requirement: Graduate/Post graduate from any foreign reputed university on related field.
• Experience Requirement: Minimum 4 to 5 year’s job experience in the relevant field.
• Have working experience on RMG sector or Buying House.
• Proven experience as Chief Operating Office [COO] or Chief Marketing Officer [CMO] relevant role.
• Understanding of business functions such as Marketing.
• Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
• Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
• Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office.
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
• Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
• Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
• Salary Range: Negotiable
• Other Benefits:
Snacks with unlimited Tea and Coffee.
Festival & Performance Bonus.
• Location: Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka, Bangladesh
• Apply Instruction:
Send your CV To email@example.com (Applicant must enclose her Photograph with CV.)
• Application deadline: 28th February 2019