We are looking for a smart, dedicated and innovative Person who can contribute on marketing task to achieve our goal in an effective and efficient way.
• Are you presentable and fluent in English?
• Are you a good presenter both in English and Bangla?
• Are you an over-achiever?
• Can you build immediate relationships over the telephone?
• Are you a natural salesperson?
• Do you consistently out-compete others?
• Are you fiercely competitive and hate to lose?
• Are you very dependable and reliable?
• Are you a perfectionist?
• Do you have more energy and drive than most other people?
• Do you often produce twice the work of those around you?
If you can answer “YES!” to the questions above, we may have a perfect role for you.
Job Description / Responsibility:
• Maintain sales appointment schedules for multiple business development professionals.
• Establish a rapport with executive assistants in order to break down barriers and set quality appointments with the proper decision makers.
• Support the business development activities of Talent Plus that lead to closed sales opportunities and client growth.
• Determine key issues specific to individual prospects to be used in outbound calls and use these “hooks” to set sales appointments for our business developers.
• Work with the team to coordinate the delivery of sales materials to each prospect.
• Maintain and update account and contact level data in Salesforce, a client relationship management database.
• Collaborate with the Business Development and Branding teams to monitor progress of call campaigns, including success rates of targeted messaging, appointments and new client acquisition.
• Conduct other phone campaigns directed toward driving event participation (i.e. webinars and presentations).
•Handling Social media marketing task in various Social Media platform. i.e Facebook, Linkedin, Google and twitter.
•Communicating with local & foreign customers and maintain every leads.
•Oversee a social media strategy
•Develop and Manage digital marketing campaigns
•Documentation and resource development on given objectives.
•Collect audience insights from web and submit project data on time.
•Managing work load with efficiency and effectiveness.
Experience writing blogs, emails, and other copy for marketing purposes.
BBA,MBA (Majoring in Marketing)
You must have to be fluent in English both writing and speaking.
Candidates having digital marketing background will get more preference.
Branding & Promotional activities through Digital Marketing.
A strong desire to always be learning and expanding your skills
Graphic design knowledge will be added advantage.
Knowledge about Microsoft Office is must.
Unlimited Tea and Coffee
Apply online OR send your resume: email@example.com [Please mention applied position on subject line and mention salary expectations.]
|Job Category||Business Development|