– Be responsible for training programs implementation (training program preparation, on-site support and post training follow up).
– Support daily management of trainee programs (on-boarding process, documentation management, event support, etc.).
– Assist to develop potential talent liaison with target universities. (job fair)
– Other HR Learning and Development related task.
– Bachelor or above; – BBA,MBA (Majoring in Management), Human Resource, etc.
– Having interests in HR Learning & Development or young talent management job;
– Quick learner and good team player
– Down to earth and detail orientated
– Good communication and collaboration within and without Learning & Development team.
– Fluent in English
– HR, Learning, Human Resources
– Profile Summary
– Employment Type: Full Time
Eligibility: Bachelor or above; – BBA, MBA (Majoring in Management), Human Resource, etc.
-Unlimited Tea and Coffee
Apply online OR send your resume: email@example.com [Please mention applied position on subject line and Mention salary expectation]
|Job Category||Human Resources|