We are looking for Full Stack PHP developers with 1+ years experience. You must be proactive and a problem solver.
• Design, develop and operate micro-services that serve millions of users.
• High skills and experiences in PHP Laravel Framework.
• Web Application development using PHP Laravel with sound architectural knowledge.
• Clean and well-structured coding
• Clear Concept on HTML5 & CSS3 is must.
• Develop enterprise level application development
• Work with different modern REST APIs
• Writing codes with Laravel, Vue.js, Jquery.
• Talk to different APIs, creating scalable scheduling and job queues that scale to multiple servers.
• Develop different modular packages.
• Knowledge of Graphic Design/Video editing will be added advantage.
• Proficient in creating customized WordPress-based websites.
• SEO Knowledge will be added advantage.
• It doesn’t matter where you went to college or what your CGPA was as long as you are smart, passionate, ready to work hard and have fun.
• 1 to 3 year(s)
• Age 18 to 40 years
• Professional experience with any kind of PHP frameworks, clear knowledge, and understanding on Service Container, Service Provider and Facades.
• Solid and strong PHP knowledge and really good understanding of OOP, Namespace, Traits & Design Patterns.
• Experience on Vue.js and/or React.
• Ability to build and consume modern RESTful web services.
• Competent with revision control systems (Git), code optimization and performance improvements.
• Linode, Amazon, Linux hosting environment, and shell command line familiarity.
• Familiar/involved with open source projects.
• Personal blog site or/and having involvement in any kind of tutorial platform will be plus.
Compensation & Other Benefits
• Free lunch, coffee, tea, and snacks.
• Awesome environment.
• 2 Festive bonuses.
• Work with a vibrant team and amazing products.
• Training and learning materials to improve skills.
• Performance Bonus.
Apply online OR Send your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org [Please mention applied position on subject line and mention your salary expectation on body section.]
|Job Category||Software Development|