– Be responsible for training programs implementation (training program preparation, on-site support and post training follow up).
– Support daily management of trainee programs (on-boarding process, documentation management, event support, etc.).
– Assist to develop potential talent liaison with target universities. (job fair)
– Other HR Learning and Development related task.
– Bachelor or above; – BBA (Majoring in Management), Human Resource, etc.
– Having interests in HR Learning & Development or young talent management job;
– Quick learner and good team player
– Down to earth and detail orientated
– Good communication and collaboration within and without Learning & Development team.
– Fluent in English
– HR, Learning, Human Resources
Eligibility: Bachelor or above; – BBA (Majoring in Management), Human Resource, etc.
Salary: 3000 BDT
-Unlimited Tea and Coffee
Apply online or send your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org [Please mention applied position on subject line]
|Job Category||Human Resources|