Join Our Team !!
Job Location: Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka
No of Vacancy: 8-10
Salary Range: Negotiable
Experience Requirements: 3 to 5 years
• Identifying the business scope and opportunities from customer requirements.
• Clearly understand the customer requirement and prepare the scope for the solution development.
• Prepare Minutes and communicate business requirements to the technical team and ensure that the requirements are met.
• Act as a resource to assist the project/development team in Software product development.
• If needed attend physical meetings to understand development scopes from the client.
• Assess and address technical risks from the development point of view for a requirement.
• Translate business requirements into technical requirements for driving improvements, enhancements, and/or creations of new applications.
• Work closely with development/implementation/product/business teams in an agile environment to refine and support the development, testing, and release of functionality.
• Develop technical proposals & documentation (i.e., white paper, case study, expertise in a specific technology, architecture, etc.)
• Work collaboratively, act as a subject matter expert, and work in a team environment to meet aggressive deadlines.
• Must be able to handle pressure and deliver under tight deadlines.
• Prepare proposals, presentations, and other business documents with a clear understanding of the requirements and specifications of the prospective customers.
• Constant Follow with clients on the updates of the project.
• Follow up and maintain good communication with the departments to get updates on the development progress and to finish the project in due time.
• Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities.
• If required work with external third parties to develop any solution.
• Perform product demos, presentations, and training for customers.
• Prepare regular reports like (Daily Meeting reports/ Daily Activities Reports)
• Deep knowledge and working experience in Web Application Development, Apps Development, Customized Solution Development, ERP Software Development, etc.
• Good understanding of the Information Technology industry, and Enterprise Solution Market and should have experience dealing with clients in the corporate sector.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent business communication, negotiation, and formal presentation skills Good analytical, planning, and coordination skill.
• Good knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel, and PowerPoint A strong sense of responsibility, accountability, pro-activeness, and good communication skills is a MUST for this position.
• Strong aptitude to learn new technologies and leverage business analysis skills Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet hard deadlines
• Ability to evaluate, define and prioritize activities/projects for self and others
• BSc/MSc in Computer Science and Engineering from any UGC-approved reputed university.
• MBA Degree will be added advantage.
At least 3-5 years of working experience within the Software/ Enterprise Solution/Information Technology sector with a proven track record.
• Free lunch, coffee, tea, and snacks.
• Awesome environment.
• 2 Festive bonuses.
• 2 Weekly Holidays[Except 1st and 3rd Saturday]
• Revenue Share.
• Performance Bonus.
• Annual Tour.
Send your resume:
firstname.lastname@example.org [Please mention the applied position in the subject line and mention your salary expectation in the body section.]