vogue velocity



PROTRACKER starts its new era in EGYPT. It is being exported to Ismailia , EGYPT. Velocity Apparelz Co (ESC) from EGYPT chose PROTRACKER for their garments process automation. Being a Bangladeshi software company that consistently exports its software products to foreign markets makes us extremely proud.

Industry Overview in Egypt

The apparel industry produces 27% of all industrial production and contributes 3% to GDP. Production of textiles accounts for 25% of the entire industry, with 12% of workers working in home textiles, 8% in cotton yarn, and 5% in other textiles. With 50% of the market share in spinning, 60% in hemming, and 60% in weaving, the public sector leads the production sector. 90% of the garment manufacturing sector is owned by the private sector. The large-scale industries that produce spinning and weaving are heavily influenced by the public sector.

According to research from 2010, the country’s textile industry consists of 3,243 enterprises and has received 3.2 billion USD in investments. Egypt’s textile industries yearly create 315 million articles of clothing and export 305,000 tons of textiles and apparel. US exports account for 80% of the country’s total exports, with the EU and Arab nations making up the remaining 20%.

Egyptian white gold

International admiration for Egyptian cotton’s superior quality. Egypt had agreements for the export of cotton worth USD 140.882 million with 23 other nations in 2009–2010. Egypt is desirable in the global textile market due to a number of beneficial aspects. Cotton farming, yarn production, spinning, weaving, dyeing, knitting, and RMG sectors are key investment areas in Egypt. For its RMG business, Egypt imports grey fabrics from India, Bangladesh, and Turkey as well as yarn from Turkey, India, Pakistan, and Turkmenistan. The Arab nations, the EU, and the US are Egypt’s main export customers. The third-placed export of the nation was cotton and textile textiles, which accounted for 25% of all exports.

Benefits & Features of PROTRACKER

  • Fully automated and real-time.
  • Fully responsive and mobile optimized.
  • Cloud-based & Remotely accessible.
  • Quick Decision Making.
  • Less WIP & Zero Waiting Time.
  • High Efficiency & Productivity.
  • Saves time, manpower, and cost.
  • Auto-generated reports.
  • Automated challan/gate pass.
  • Fake production track.
  • Email/SMS Notification.
  • Automatic Rejection Counting System.
  • Lifetime Data backup
  • It tracks dishonest supervisors.
  • It tracks real-time floor, line efficiency.
  • It tracks NPT reports.
  • Good appreciation from the buyer.
  • Fast and easy to use.
  • It tracks excess shipment.
  • It tracks extra cutting and many more.
  • Real-time Hourly Production Data
  • Line target and manpower.
  • Challan closing report.
  • Lost bundle card checking.

With software for real-time production tracking, PROTRACKER successfully automates all stages of garment production, from cutting to finishing. In a nutshell, it is a system for tracking clothing manufacture in real time. According to Mr. BM Shorif, the director of Skylark Soft Ltd., PROTRACKER has been effectively running in 60 garment factories since 2016. The domestic Garments Group Nassa Group, Iris Group, Mondol Group, the GMS Composite Knitting Industries Limited, and some foreign business called Saturn Textile, Four Star International Ltd., Moksha Multiverse Pvt. Ltd. are examples of similar companies. Due to this, foreign-owned clothing companies also use Skylark Soft Ltd.’s PROTRACKER production tracker.

Statistical Reports from: fibre2fashion.


About Author

Related posts

Skylark Soft Limited | Leading Innovator in Textile ERP Solutions

Skylark is Bangladesh origin an offshore software development company specialized on Textile & Apparel software solution.

Follow Us

Contact Us

Level: 01,02 & 03, House: 142, Avenue: 04 (Near Josna Shorobor), Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka 1216, Bangladesh

Mob: +88 018 48 346301 to 14
Email: info@skylarksoft.com
Phone No: +88 096 78 375375


Enter your email and we’ll send you latest information from Skylark.